Sunday, March 30, 2014

Inked Creations by Sam

I started this blog a few weeks ago, not really having any other intentions other than simply sharing my triumphs and failures living as a young working wife who practically survived using pinterest lol! A lot of things have been happening in my life all at once lately... my best friend had her son, my sister in law had her daughter, my husband is nearing the end of his contract with the U.S. Army, and I'm about to apply for a annual salary job for the first time in my life... With all these new firsts, that means a lot of announcements in the mail, so I was busily photo editing some adorable pictures of my niece and nephew mainly for fun. My sister in law decided to use the ones I did for her as her announcements, she loved them so much. I was more than flattered, and was sharing the news with my mother who then gave me the brilliant idea of making a small business for myself, and sell my edits!
So, for those of you who have been following my blog, you might have noticed the name change. This is officially my new business and I am taking orders immediately! Please contact me through my Facebook page for details and pricing. I will have a small portfolio up shortly!

Here's the link to my Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/inkedcreationsbysam

No comments:

Post a Comment