Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cute and easy up-do for Summer ♥

This braided bun is one of my favorite summer hairstyles! This style keeps my long hair off my neck and out of my face of those hot summer days. You can easily dress up this hairstyle with a flower clip!


Step One: Start to french braid from the very front of your hair. Once you get to the back of your head, take a ponytail holder, gather the rest of your loose hair into a ponytail.

Step Two: Braid ponytail to the very end.

Step Three: Twist the braid into a bun and secure with bobby pins.

Step Four: Gently tug on small sections for a more voluminous bun and hairspray!

In the comments I have left the link to the YouTube video I used to learn how to fench braid my own hair.




1 comment:

  1. http://m.youtube.com/results?q=how%20to%20french%20braid%20your%20own%20hair&sm=1

    ReplyDelete